Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hallie Grace Update

I am officially 27 weeks and 3 days pregnant!  13 more weeks to go!  Hallie Grace is moving a lot more these days!  I can lay on my back and see her moving along my belly.  I'm still feeling pretty good, and the past few days I've been a little more tired than usual.  But, I think it may have something to do with the end of school being very, very close and I'm wearing down!!
Matt hung the curtains in the nursery, and on Saturday morning we made a trip down to Conway to look for a dresser.  White dressers are hard to come by, but after going to about 3 different places, and then eating lunch, we went to one last place where we found the perfect fit!  So, new curtains, new dresser, new hairbows, and a few new outfits!  :)  We love this baby so much!!


Each drawer came with a colored panel.  We have the option to keep each drawer white, or to put a panel on, so I think we like this look.  We can add more panels, or remove them and make the whole thing white.  We are just playing around with our options.


Children's Place was having a pretty good sale!  I may have a shopping problem!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment