Wednesday, May 18, 2011

First Baby Shower!!

After school today, the wonderful teachers that I work with threw me my first baby shower!  It was a blast and we received some really nice gifts!  I love the ladies I work with and they went above and beyond for me and Hallie Grace. Here are some pictures of the gifts, as well as from the shower.  Ashley came to the shower too, and I'm so thankful she was there!  Thanks Ash!



Girly Jungle, just like her room!

This is Meredith, our Librarian's daughter.  She was my helper!

Some of the crew


I help a 5th grade class with Math, and they made me a money tree with dollar bills!  It was so sweet and thoughtful of them, and I love those kids so much!


This blanket contains clear pockets where pictures can be put into the "Family Tree."

Trish's grandma made this. 

Me and the Money Tree.  Who said money doesn't grow on trees???

The wonderful ladies I work with!

Trish and Me.. She put the shower together.  She is such a wonderful, generous person.

All of Hallie Grace's sweet gifts! She got some cute outfits, diapers, shoes, socks, blankets, a book, and a stuffed monkey.  I'm so grateful for the staff I have had the chance to work with this semester. As you can see, they are wonderful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment