Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bows, Bows, Bows!

We don't know if Hallie Grace will be born with a head full of hair, or no hair at all; but, one thing is for certain.....She is going to have plenty of bows!!!!  My love for bows probably comes from my mom because she used to always put big bows in our hair as little girls.  Since she probably won't have a lot of hair to start out with, I bought these colorful headbands that wrap around her head and then the hair bow is clipped on the band.  So cute!  A girl can't have enough bows, and this little girl is going to have tons!! :)


This is what the bow looks like on the headband

I also got some gerber daisy flowers.  Love them!


25 weeks and 4 days  My kids at school have been saying, "you're getting bigger Mrs. Miller!"

No comments:

Post a Comment