Friday, May 6, 2011

24 Weeks

Monday we went to the doctor for a routine check-up, and Dr. Case said that everything seems to be going perfectly!  She measured my belly and said that I measured right in between 24 and 25 weeks, which is right on track.

We ordered Hallie Grace's bed and Matt picked it up two nights ago.  Since we weren't too tired tonight, we decided to put it together.  It looks great!  Matt is so excited to have it up that he has ran out to Wal-Mart to buy a mattress!  :)

A project I've been working on is making a bow holder.  I've already purchased a few (actually more) bows from this website called Etsy.  I will be making bows myself for her, but they look so good online and I couldn't resist! I'm also adding pictures of a couple of our latest buys! 

Thank you so much daddy!

Love it!


I glued scrapbook paper onto a block letter, and then hot glued ribbon around the edge.  It is going to go perfect with the theme of the room!  I'm doing the letters HGM because she is going to have tons of bows!


I will have to get the M done tonight or tomorrow sometime!  Then, I will add the ribbon to the bottom of each letter, and then add the bows!  Finished product coming soon!
I love that this toy chest has rollers because it will be easy to tote in and out of the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment