Saturday, June 4, 2011

29 Weeks & a 5K

This morning me, Jessica, Staci, and Jen participated in a 5K called "Mona's 5K Run."  Mona was a teacher at Dover Elementary who recently passed away.  She had a rough couple of months before she passed away, and because I was a part of the Dover School District this year, I really wanted to show my support for her.  All proceeds are going towards the American Diabetes Association.  Both of my grandpa's struggle with Diabetes, and hopefully one day they will find a cure.  So, I would like to say that we walked today for Pawpaw and Papaw.  Love you!

The ribbon I'm holding is actually for Hallie Grace, because this was her first 5K!  We all walked and finished in 59 minutes!  We walked at Bona Dea trail in Russellville, and luckily the whole trail is shaded so it was very nice.  Don't get me wrong though...We did sweat! 

I'm 29 weeks pregnant today, so just 11 weeks to go!  I'm officially done working for a little while, and Matt and I are counting down the days until we can hold our little girl.  We are getting closer and closer!  We are feeling good, and this coming up Monday we will have a check-up and our first birthing class.  More info on that later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment