Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful father's out there!  This is Matt's first Father's Day, (even though Hallie Grace hasn't been born yet), so it's special!  He is going to be such a great daddy!! 

We went down to Lake Hamilton for the weekend with my family and enjoyed a couple of days staying in my mom's friend's condo.  It was such a relaxing time just laying out by the pool and just being together. 

I just want to say that I believe I have the best dad around!  Bless his heart for raising 4 girls!  Dad, you did such a great job raising us and I love you so much! 


The dad's of the weekend enjoying dinner

Handsome dad himself!

Mom and Dad gave Matt this picture frame.  He loves it!

I got Matt his own diaper bag.  (Very Manly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment