Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our little Pumpkin's First Halloween!

When the question came up about what Hallie Grace would be for Halloween, I knew right away that she was going to be a pumpkin!  I can remember this picture that my mom has of the three of us sisters dressed up as pumpkins when we were babies and I loved it!  My mom and I found this cute, girly pumpkin outfit at Cracker Barrel one weekend and I knew that it would be perfect!  For Hallie Grace's first Halloween, we took a trip to Wal-Mart to get some candy and then we came back home and enjoyed spending time together.  There is not much you can do with a 2 month old for Halloween because she doesn't really understand what's going on, so we just hung out as a little family.  Hope everyone enjoyed their day!



We just love our happy pumpkin to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment