Monday, November 21, 2011

Lately...

Well, I haven't done very well with my "30 Days of Thankfulness!"  Sorry!  Today is day 21 and I would like to say that I'm thankful for my parents.  They have done so much for me and my sisters over the years, and they continue to do everything that they can for us.
Lately, we have been busy, busy!   I subbed the past 2 Thursdays and Fridays, and went down to Benton both weekends.  We had a "going-away party" for Blake, Ericka, and Bailey on Saturday which was bitter sweet because we hate to see them move away!  Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks. 
Hallie Grace turned 3 months on November 16.  She is babbling a lot and she is such a happy baby!  She sleeps through the night, and is so perfect! 

So Happy!

She loves playing in her little gym!




Already reading! Ha!




Didi and her girls!

Best attempt for a family photo!

hmm...the bachelorette


Sweet cousins




On tummy.....

rolling.....

....over!

Such better head control!

No comments:

Post a Comment