Sunday, October 30, 2011

FALL is my Favorite!

Fall is my favorite season because the trees are changing colors and look so pretty, the weather is just right, and Halloween time is so much fun!! I attempted to take a few pictures of Hallie Grace in her little ruffle bloomers and Halloween bow, but she is still a little young and fragile to cooperate!  Mom, dad, Ashley, and Andy came to our house this weekend and we enjoyed some taco vegetable soup and a card game last night, and then today we all went to church and came home and carved pumpkins!  It was a lot of fun!  Tomorrow I will post pictures of HG in her Halloween costume!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  :)







Mom trying to show Andy how to do it correctly!

Love Andy's enthusiasm!



Yea, I didn't do a whole lot..

Man!  These guys are really serious about carving pumpkins!  :)

The finished masterpieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment