Monday, October 24, 2011

Race for the Cure and Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Race for the Cure is a 5k in Little Rock promoting breast cancer awareness.  Thousands of people participate in for such a great cause, and it's a lot of fun..even though it's really crowded!  Michelle and I participated Saturday morning, and had a really good time.  That afternoon mom and I took Tilly and Hallie Grace to the pumpkin patch in Little Rock.  Tilly played in the corn, got her face painted by Mrs. Dawn, and then the four of us went on a hay ride.  Tilly loved it!  Sunday we went to church and then Hallie Grace and I headed back home to see daddy when he got off work.  I would just like to say that I'm having such a great time with my little girl.  I love being able to spend time with her and take her places.  She is such a blessing!

Ready for the Pumpkin Patch!

Gotta have a fully belly before all of the fun!



















No comments:

Post a Comment