Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Showered with Gifts

This past weekend we had two big baby showers for Hallie Grace!  The first shower took place in my hometown on Saturday, and was given by my wonderful childhood friends.  We had a brunch at my cousin's house and we received some great gifts for our baby girl.  The second shower took place on Sunday in Scranton, and was given by Matt's Aunts.  Again, we received some great gifts and we had a great time!  By the time both showers were over, me and Matt realized that we now have a TON of stuff!!  Thank you to all of our wonderful friends and family who have helped us get ready for Hallie Grace.  We feel truly blessed.
This wreath was made by my sister Leslie, and will go on our door at the hospital.  I absolutely LOVE it and appreciate the time and effort she took in making it perfect!  Thank you Aunt Leslie!

The Hostesses--Love them!

From softball days, to married and having babies!  Time sure does fly by

My wonderful Nana made this quilt for Hallie Grace. Love, love, love everything about it!  Thank you, Nana!


"Cupcake" Diaper Cake---Kaci, you did wonderful!!



All of the food was amazing! 

Ericka is so creative.  She put little rubber duckies in the water. So cute!

"Welcome to the world Hallie Grace"

Matt's Aunt made this diaper cake. So cute!!



Hallie Grace's Meme and DiDi

No comments:

Post a Comment