Monday, July 25, 2011

36 Week Update

We went to the doctor today for our weekly check-up.  Everything is going well, and I am just a little under a centimeter...which doesn't mean I'm going into labor tomorrow or anything! 

The past few days we have done a few more things for Hallie Grace.  Matt put the pack and play together and it is sitting beside our bed because we are going to use the bassinet part of it instead of buying a bassinet.  Then, we bought a wall decal that goes with the bedding and put it above the changing table.  The last thing I did was get "Miller" put on the camo diaper bag I got Matt for Father's Day, and I got "Hallie Grace" put on a pink blanket. 

Now, we just sit around and wait for this little girl!

Record Book for Hallie Grace




36 weeks!

This is what Matt looks like at 36 weeks!  Ready for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment