Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nursery Update

Well, after all of the showers, we think the room is officially set!  I tried to get everything set up and ready, because it is getting closer and closer to the time when Hallie Grace will be here!  Because we have accumulated SO many clothes, I put only her 0-3 month clothes in the closet in her bedroom, and the other clothes in a different closet in another room.  She is one set little girl.  Enjoy the photos!
Daddy putting the rocker together :)







My new diaper bag---Thank you to my family + Christy! :)

We sat down last night and picked out the pajamas we want to take to hospital, and the outfit we want her to wear home.  Her bag is set, and we are ready to go!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've got a gift for you guys! Let me or Brent know a good time and I'll bring it to you!

    ReplyDelete