Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Good Times!

The past few days have been great! Friday night our friend Jason brought his two kids over, and they loved playing with Hallie Grace.  Saturday we had some close friends over, as well as my family.  We grilled burgers, played cards, and had a blast!  Sunday we spent the day relaxing, and then Monday was Matt's Birthday! Big 28!  His family came over, and we had chicken spaghetti, green bean bundles, rolls, salad, and a cookie cake..yum yum! ....We also played cards, and had a great night!  Hallie Grace has been such a good girl, and she is so happy!  This week, she has been sitting up very well on her own while sitting on the floor.  She's a growing girl, and I like to call her my chubby wubby!  :)  I got a few pictures from this weekend, but didn't get any from Monday!  Wish I would've taken more!



No comments:

Post a Comment