Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Bow Holder and Necklace

While shopping around town one weekend, I saw a bow holder that I really liked.  It was a painted canvas with ribbons tied on it, and it looked like a  better way to hold bows than the ones I made.  I didn't buy the bow holder because I figured I could just make it on my own...So, with all of the time I have had lately I made the new bow holder this week.

Other news...Matt bought me the sweetest gift, and it came in the mail today!!  It is a sweet, sweet necklace that has three different circles that read, "Hallie Grace", "Matt & Amanda", and "The Miller Family."  I LOVE IT!!  And..I love him very much for getting me such a sweet gift! 

Bow Holders BEFORE....
...and AFTER



I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY NECKLACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment